Wednesday, March 3, 2010

NAHBS Postview :: Bike 5 :: XS Club Racer

The final bike we brought to NAHBS was an XS Club Racer. This bike was designed to use the Paul Racer Brakes and to accommodate the stainless steel Honjo fenders that we painted and pinstriped.

The seat cluster lug had to be specially made just for these brakes.


This a picture I snapped during the fabrication showing the asymmetrical structure of the seat cluster lug.


The build: Stainless steel King cages, EDGE bars, seatpost, rims and stem, Campagnolo super record gruppo, White Industries hubs, White Brooks saddle, Paul Racer brakes, Challenge Roubaix tubular tires, Honjo stainless steel fenders, Chris King headset, Nitto M-18 rack, and a custom BaileyWorks rack bag, all mounted on a titanium lugged frame with carbon fiber tubes.... and of course a custom IF Club Racer fork.

4 comments:

John said...

So impractical it's practical. I love it!

Rabiul Islam said...

This info is absolutely good and I will say will always be helpful if we attempt it risk free. So in the event you can again it up. That will really help us all.
Forex Trading Software

saim said...

That’s an interesting point of view you’ve got there. Really makes me think and re-evaluate my priorities. Thanks for the inspiration.

natural minerals
best naturals
buy curcumin

Find Hospitals in your Area said...

I am working with an
Internet marketing company
and this really worth reading for me Many things i did not know before. I would be your frequent visitor.
find a doctor in my area