Thursday, May 12, 2011

tiFLW :: Customer Builds

We have been delivering the first of our new titanium Factory Light Weight frame-sets over the past few months, and since we don't get to see many of them in their fully built up state, I thought I'd share links to a few blog posts featuring them complete.

First up is a stunning silver and white edition from Canton Velo. This is one of the best paint combinations yet IMO.


More on this silver bullet here.

Red and black has been the number one paint choice by a large margin, and here is one from NYC Velo:

More on this red rocket here.

If you happen to be in Stoughton, MA, or NYC, stop by these great shops and check them out.

G.

3 comments:

Georges Rouan said...

I saw it at NYC Velo- impressive. So much better in person.....

Ayasha Kieth said...

wow.. I like the NYC Velo.... awesome bike... I like it to see it in person...

----------------------------------
Fender Flares | Bushwacker | Best tops| Discount-autocar-parts | 4wheelonline | All about car

Pepe Cadena said...

I think that this information is one of the most wonderful that I have ever read, one of those bikes are really expensive, I would like to have a similar bike!.xl pharmacy