Saturday, February 4, 2012

Team Scheme :: IF Grassroots Racing

A few months back we played around with a new team paint scheme for our dedicated cadre of Grassroots Racers.  Norcal crazy man Ron Shevock was kind enough to let his ti Deluxe be the test mule, and here are some pics of an increasingly rare 26" steel Deluxe with the team green and yellow treatment.










What I like the most about the stripe placement is that you don't see the green and yellow unless you are behind the bike, where most of Ron's competitors find themselves.

I said that this one was rare because we are only making a handful of 26" frames these days, it's all gone 29er.  Lest we lament the demise of the 26" wheeled MTB, raise a glass to this one, and to all of our Grassroots Racers out there flying the green and yellow flag.

Cheers,

G

4 comments:

Jay said...

Very classy!

Georges Rouan said...

I will be racing my IF's this year- my 7 sugars singlespeed just built by you guys, Deluxe 29er for the NH100 and Crown Jewel for the local crits.

Great to see IF racing again!!
You need to bring back the grass roots team- nothing got my attention more than seeing IF out at the races.

New East Coast Syndicate said...

Sweet looking, will be out there flying the IFGR colors at the races on that awesome lefty 29er that has been my loyal steed for the past few seasons.

Matt said...

I love Ron's paint job, enough that I secretly pine to send my grassroots racer ti deluxx in for a makeover someday. Looking forward to flying the colors in Seattle area this season!